Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Living

So, I was worried for no real reason. Easter came and went, and was a WONDERFUL day! Everything in the service seemed to flow well and I came out of the day energized to get some things done. I've been quite lax on my reading over the last few weeks, so I "read" an audiobook that my dad lent me the other day. I guess I can get more out of that format that I thought. So, now I have to see if there's anything interesting at our local library that I want to let my ears read.

It's only Wednesday and I've had a sermon draft for almost 24 hours already, been to Springfield twice to visit a congregation member in the hospital and I'm headed out (after a bit) to do some more visiting at the local nursing homes. My desk is fairly clear and I might actually be caught up on all the things I need to do.

I guess that means I need to resurrect my book-writing on the side. Maybe I'll have some good news to report on that in the near future.

No comments: