Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sunday's comin'

...and right now it looks like a train. I don't remember being this behind at Easter-time last year. But for some reason I am this go around. Maybe it's because Easter is so early, because we've had so much ice and snow over the past month, because we almost floated away in the rain the past few days, or because I got a late start to the week taking some kids to the state capital for a Rotary event. Whatever the reason, I feel like I'm WAY behind on getting stuff ready.

Of course, all I really have left to do is to get a couple of short meditations written (planned for tomorrow morning) and let everyone know what's going on. It shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Maybe I'm stressed for no good reason...

I feel strangely better, now. I think I'll clean off my desk a bit and get ready for a push in the morning!

No comments: